Jenny quickly realised that concrete has environmental issues and a large carbon footprint. After extensive research online, Jenny used her time as part of the AA2A scheme (Artist Access to Art Colleges) At Sunderland University to make trials of different mixtures to make a less energy consuming material. What she has developed so far is a concrete mix that uses limecrete instead of Portland Cement and also low weight and recycled materials as aggregate. The pieces are also built around a polystyrene centre, making them lightweight but strong.
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones
- Finalist in National Sculpture Prize 2015
- porcelain banksia pods