Jenny makes individually made porcelain objects related to bones and beachcombing. She started them as models for larger forms and liked them in their own right, so has now made several hundred, displaed as collections and installations.
- Tools to Evoke Change
- News December 2018
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones