I have been busy in my studio recently, working on a number of new forms, using maquettes. I have been inspired by drawing, attending a Mindfulness course and thinking about the concept of uncertainty and how it could be measured. I am also making some smaller porcelain pieces too, the start of another collection of objects, following on from earlier bone pieces.
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones
- Finalist in National Sculpture Prize 2015
- porcelain banksia pods