During 2011 Jenny has been making larger pieces of sculpture for outdoor and garden use. This has led to experimenting with concrete as a medium, as a way of increasing size, and as an additional material to ceramic and porcelain .
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones
- Finalist in National Sculpture Prize 2015
- porcelain banksia pods