Limecrete and recycled aggregate make up this 2m long sculpture of the outline of an oak leaf, made in 2012. it mounted on a plinth made from oak railway sleepers. currently exhibited at Caol Rhuadh Sculpture park.
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones
- Finalist in National Sculpture Prize 2015
- porcelain banksia pods
- Open Studio Weekend
- Open Studios at Albion Road 11th and 12th October