The piece started at Sunderland was then installed at Cockenzie Harbour, in East Lothian , as part of the 3 Harbours Festival in May 2011. It was installed at low tide and took 4 people with ropes to lift onto large ‘plinth’.
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones
- Finalist in National Sculpture Prize 2015
- porcelain banksia pods
- Open Studio Weekend