Jenny has been using different formers including fabric and chicken wire to produce objects which have different pigments in them and then sand/shot blasted to reveal eroded surfaces. These are being designed for use in gardens and outdoor spaces.
- Tools to Evoke Change
- News December 2018
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones