A series of boxed assemblages 2010 to present, related to beachcombing and finding worn eroded and weathered objects. Porcelain with glaze and collages with maps of Scotland coastline. All boxes unique.
- Becoming a Life Coach
- News January 2018
- News September 2017 – Art Walk Porty
- transFORM exhibition at the Meffan Gallery
- July 2017 Recent Exhibition News
- Objects for an Uncertain World
- News October 2016
- Intimations Exhibition Gayfield Creative Spaces August 2016
- June News from Studio
- Notes from the Studio – the colour of blue.
- News Update for 2016
- worry stones
- Finalist in National Sculpture Prize 2015
- porcelain banksia pods